The operator establishes as its objective and basic condition of its existence - the respect for human rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to private and family life.
This operator's policy on data processing covers all types of information that the operator can receive from visitors to the website www.mywoodbag.com.
«Automated processing of personal data» – processing of personal data using information technologies.
«Blocking of personal data» – is a temporary suspension of personal data (unless the processing is necessary for the clarification of personal data).
«Website» – a set of graphic and informative materials, such as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address www.mywoodbag.com.
«Information system of personal data» – a set of personal data contained in databases, which ensures their processing with the help of information technologies and technical means.
«Depersonalization of personal data» – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a certain User or other subject of personal data.
«Processing of personal data» – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools or without, including collection, registration, systematization, accumulation, storage, classification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, liquidation (destruction) of personal data.
«Operator» – state body, municipal body, legal person or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons who organize and/or carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of their processing, the composition of the data to be processed , actions (operations) performed with personal data.
«Personal data» - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable user of the website www.mywoodbag.com.
«User» – any visitor to the website www.mywoodbag.com.
«Provision of personal data» – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a third party or a certain circle of people.
«Dissemination of personal data» – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of personnel or familiarizing an unlimited number of people with personal data, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in various information networks communicating or providing access to personal data in any other way.
«Cross-border transfer of personal data» is a transfer of data on the territory of a foreign state, to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign natural person or a foreign legal entity.
13.«Destruction (liquidation) of personal data» – actions as a result of which personal data are irremediably destroyed with the impossibility of subsequent restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or the carriers of personal data materials.
The website www.mywoodbag.com is owned and operated by S.R.L. "ECOWOODBAG" (C/F: 46176472). This website is our important communication tool
S.R.L. headquarters "ECOWOODBAG" is: Romania, Bucharest, Mihai Bravu str. 123-135
3. You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address mentioned in p.2.;
(b) by phone, on the published contact number: +37379020404 or +37360179175;
(c) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The operator has the right:
To receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
If the subject of personal data withdraws his consent for the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data;
To independently establish the composition and list of necessary and sufficient measures to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided by the Law.
The operator is obliged:
to provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
to organize the processing of personal data in the manner provided by law;
to respond to requests from data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law;
to report to the competent body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects, at the request of this body, the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Personal Data Processing Policy;
to take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
to stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data in the manner and cases provided by the Law;
to fulfill other duties provided by the Law on the protection of personal data.
1. Users have the right:
to receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except in cases where the Law provides otherwise. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form and should not contain data;
request the Operator to clarify their personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, obtained illegally or is not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing, as well as take measures legal to protect their rights;
to present the condition of prior consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of promoting goods, works and services on the market;
to withdraw his consent for the processing of personal data;
to address the authorized body for the protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data or in court, against the illegal actions or inaction of the Operator in the processing of his personal data;
to exercise other rights provided by the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
2. Users are obliged to:
to provide the Operator with reliable data about himself;
to inform the Operator about the qualification (updating, modification) of his personal data.
3. Persons who have provided the Operator with inaccurate information about themselves or another subject of personal data without the latter's consent, bear responsibility in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
1. Name, first name, patronymic
2. Electronic address (e-mail)
3. Telephone number
4. Year, month, date and place of birth
5. The website also collects and processes anonymous data about website visitors (including cookies) who use internet statistical services (e.g. Google Analytics)
6. The data above, in the text of the Policy, are united by the concept of personal data
7. The processing of special categories of personal data, related to race, nationality, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, private life is NOT carried out by the Operator
8. Processing of personal data permitted for distribution among the special categories of personal data specified in Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of personal data and their free movement is allowed if all the prohibitions and conditions described in this Law are provided.
9. Consent for the processing of personal data allowed for distribution, the User provides directly to the Operator.
9.1. The Operator is obliged, in no more than three working days from the date of receipt of the User's specified consent, to publish information about the processing conditions, about the existence of prohibitions and conditions regarding the processing by an unlimited circle of persons of the personal data allowed for distribution.
9.2. The transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data for distribution must be terminated at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. This requirement should include the surname, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, email address or postal address) of the subject of personal data, as well as a list of personal data personal, whose processing is subject to termination. The personal data specified in this request can only be processed by the Operator to whom it is sent.
9.3. Consent for the processing of personal data permitted for distribution ceases from the moment the Operator receives the request specified in clause 5.10. from this Policy regarding the processing of personal data.
1. The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis
2. The processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. The processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data described above is not permitted
3. It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes that are incompatible with each other
4. Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing lor
5. The content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to the declared purposes of the processing. Redundancy of personal data processed in relation to the declared purposes of their processing is not allowed
6. When processing personal data, ensure the accuracy of the data, their sufficiency and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purposes of processing personal data. The operator takes the necessary measures and/or ensures their adaptation to eliminate or qualify incomplete or inaccurate data
7. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows the determination of the subject of the personal data, no longer than is required by the purpose of processing the personal data, if the period of storage of the personal data is not established by law. Personal data are destroyed or depersonalized when the processing purposes are achieved or in case of loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless the RO law provides otherwise
1. The purposes of processing the User's personal data:
- informing the User by sending e-mails
- conclusion, execution and termination of contracts
- ensuring the User's access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website www.mywoodbag.com
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can at any time refuse to receive informative messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at email@example.com with the mention «Rejection of notifications about new products and services, special offers, etc.»
3. Users' anonymized data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users' actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
1.The legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Operator are:
- the statutory (constituent) acts of the Operator
- the agreements concluded between the Operator and the subject of personal data
- laws, other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection
- users' consent to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution
2. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is completed and/or by the User independently through special forms located on the website www.ghirlande.md or sent to the Operator by e-mail. By completing the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their agreement with this Policy.
4. The subject of personal data independently decides the provision of his personal data and gives his consent of his own free will and in his interest.
1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data when processing them.
2. The processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party/beneficiary/guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of an agreement at the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement based on which the subject will be beneficiary or guarantor
3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the legitimate rights and interests of the operator or of third parties or for the achievement of socially significant objectives, provided that the rights and freedoms of the data subject are not violated.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out, the access of an unlimited number of people to whom it is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter referred to as personal data available to the public)
5. Personal data subject to publication or disclosure is processed in accordance with Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of personal data and their free movement
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the legislation in force, in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the applicable law or if the subject of the personal data has given his consent to the Operator for to transfer data to a third party to fulfill its obligations under a civil law contract
3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification/e-mail to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention «Update personal data»
4. The term of personal data processing is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the contract or the applicable law provides for a certain period. The User can withdraw his consent for the processing of personal data at any time by sending a message to the Operator at the e-mail address email@example.com with the subject «Withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data»
6.The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (with the exception of granting access), as well as on the processing conditions (except for obtaining access) of personal data premised for distribution, do not apply in cases of data processing in state, public interest and other interests determined by RO law.
7. During the processing of personal data, the operator ensures their confidentiality.
8. The operator stores personal data in a form that allows the determination of the subject of personal data, no longer than is required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period of storage of personal data is not established by law or of an agreement to which the data subject is a party/beneficiary/guarantor
9.The condition for the termination of the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the purposes of data processing, the expiration or withdrawal of the consent of the subject of personal data, as well as the detection of illegal processing of personal data
1. The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, modifies), extracts, uses, transfers (distributes, provides, accesses), depersonalizes, deletes and destroys personal data
2. The operator carries out the automatic processing of personal data with the receipt and/or transmission of information through information and telecommunications networks.
1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to ensure that the foreign state on whose territory the data transfer is supposed to take place provides reliable protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data
2.Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is written consent of the subject of personal data.
The operator and other persons who had access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subjects of personal data, unless otherwise provided by law.
1. The user can receive any clarifications regarding aspects of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect any change to the personal data processing Policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely or until replaced by a new version.